The materials contained in this web site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Leonard Gray LLP do not accept any responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor. The reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of Leonard Gray LLP.
“Friends and Family Voucher Scheme” terms and conditions
- is for the use of individuals only and not for the use of any businesses to include companies, partnerships or other corporate entities.
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including fixed fee scheme
- is only valid at Leonard Gray LLP
- is only valid until close of business on the date of expiry.
- must be presented to Leonard Gray LLP at the first appointment or upon other reasonable request by an employee at Leonard Gray LLP.
- cannot be used retrospectively on matters already started.
- has no cash value and can only be redeemed against the cost of the service stated on the voucher.
- can only be used once.
- is only to be used to discount legal fees of Leonard Gray LLP. Disbursements are not included.
- for the avoidance of doubt the ‘Legal advice’ discounted on the £100 voucher does not include any fixed fee services such as Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney or Residential Conveyancing and also excludes any Commercial/Company services.
- the decision of Leonard Gray LLP as to the use of any voucher is final and binding
Leonard Gray LLP does not capture and store any personal information about individuals using this website. In instances where personal information has been given voluntarily, or an enquiry has been made, it may be used to contact you periodically, to inform you of our latest products, services and events or to contact you directly.
All information provided voluntarily is used exclusively by Leonard Gray; we do not sell, trade or transfer our data to any third parties unless express consent is given. If you would like to exercise your right to know about the personal information Leonard Gray hold about you, have this data corrected or deleted, then please address any data protection enquiries in writing to Barbara Morgan.
As part of respecting the privacy of our website visitors, we do not use any cookies that collect personal information about you. By using and browsing the Leonard Gray website you are giving consent for cookies to be used according to our policy. If you do not consent to cookies being used, you can block or restrict any of the cookies through your browser settings or refrain from using the website.
Details of the cookies we use, their names and why we use them are outlined below.
Cookies: Allowing the website to operate
Cookies: Understanding website Usage
To better understand how our website is used and improve its performance we use Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. Cookies are used to collect information such as the time of day a visit occurred, which pages were visited, how long was spent on the site and to identify the point of origin and any search keywords used. This helps us to provide a better website experience and improve its performance.
Google Analytics cookies include: _utma | _utmb | _utmc |_utmv | _utmx | _utmxx | _utmz | _utmcw