Daniel is a Chartered Legal Executive within the Commercial Department and joined Leonard Gray in April 2016. He has a strong conveyancing background, gained from various law firms in and around Essex.
Daniel runs his own caseload, as well as assisting John Appleby.
Daniel is able to carry out the following transactions:
- Commercial leases and assignments
- Residential lease extensions
- Licences for alterations
- Claims for adverse possession
- Commercial mortgages and debentures
- Business asset sales and acquisition
- Agricultural land sales and purchases
- Overage agreements
- Conditional contracts and option agreements
- Auction sales and purchases
- Personal guarantees
- Loan agreements
- Farm business tenancy agreements
Daniel will handle your transaction in a positive and passionate manner. His enthusiasm for his role is evident from start to finish. Please contact Daniel if you have any questions to see how he can assist you.