Joe is a Solicitor and Head of the Litigation Department at Leonard Gray, having joined the firm in January 2016. Joe works on a variety of Litigation cases.
Joe has over six years’ qualified experience as a Solicitor and has broad expertise in the following areas of Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution:
- Residential Possession Claims
- Boundary & Neighbour Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Dilapidations Claims
- Personal Injury
- Trusts of Land Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery & Contract Law
- Enforcement of Judgments & Writs
- Professional Negligence
- Settlement Agreements in Employment Cases
- Consumer & Sale of Goods Disputes
- Local Authority Prosecutions
- Contentious Probate & Will Disputes
Joe offers a friendly and personal approach to both individual and business clients, acting robustly and proactively on your behalf. Joe can also discuss alternative funding options for your case with you, such as Conditional Fee Agreements and legal expenses insurance.
Joe’s Notable Cases
- Acted for an employee in a high value claim for personal injury following a complex spinal injury they sustained at work.
- Acted for a wholesale company on a successful application to Land Registry for adverse possession of part of an industrial estate.
- Acted for the shareholders of a plant hire company on a claim for damages for breach of a Share Purchase Agreement.
- Acted for the driver of a road traffic accident on a claim for personal injury involving complex pre-existing psychiatric injuries.
- Acted for the freeholders on a successful dilapidations claim for a high value industrial unit.
- Acted for individuals who were the subject of a planning prosecution and was successful in having the charges dropped.
Please feel free to visit Joe’s LinkedIn page where you can find more information about his professional background and qualifications.
“I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism I have experienced when dealing with the team at Leonard Gray. From the outset of my case I have been extremely impressed with the sound and sensible advice given. I have found Joe Sandercock very knowledge his expert legal advice in the field of litigation has been superb and I have always felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. Joe is very personable, responsive and supportive with highly developed communication skills which have been an asset in our conversations… At all times I felt Joe was progressing towards achieving the most positive outcome he could and he was always in my corner. I have no hesitation in recommending Joe and the team at Leonard Gray.”
“I wanted to send a quick email to thank you for today and give feedback that I was particularly impressed at how astute and quick-thinking you are. Also at how quickly you scan read. You’d be surprised how many solicitors much older than you are far less competent…”
“… a Great result all round considering how detailed it has all been along the way, you done us proud.”
“Thank you for all that you did for me and your patience while dealing with this matter.”