“Jenna is a lovely professional lady and a perfect compliment to Leonard Gray.”
Jenna is an Associate Solicitor in our Private Client team, having qualified in 2017. She specialises in Wills, preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Deputyship applications with the Court of Protection and Probate work.
Jenna is conscious that clients are often attending the offices at extremely emotional times and always endeavours to deal with matters in an empathetic yet practical manner.
Accreditation to the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQs) shows that Jenna follows best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing tailored wills and probate advice.
Jenna is also a Full Accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE),
a specialist group of lawyers who support and make a difference to older
and vulnerable people.
As a Dementia Friend, Jenna promotes support, understanding and action for those suffering from dementia. Dementia Friends is run by the Alzheimer’s Society and aims to improve people’s understanding of dementia and its effects.
Jenna's Specialist Areas
Articles written by Jenna
- Wills Act: Video Witnessing Amendment
- Who looks after your pet when you die?
- Making Gifts as an Attorney or a Deputy
- Deputyship Orders: Don't delay your LPA!
- Access to an Incapacitated Person’s Will
- Do I need a Grant of Probate?
- What will be your digital legacy?
- Claims on estates and the issue of Testamentary Freedom